25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- Seth Meyers is one of my favorite comedians ever.
- I’m still best friends with the people I went to pre-school with.
- They would say that I never liked to get dirty. This is still true today!
- I once accidentally qualified for a track meet; I was so motivated to get the race over with that I beat my previous time.
- I have been playing competitive tennis since I was seven years old.
- I can’t ride a bike. Stationary bikes are more my speed.
- I have always wanted to visit Namibia.
- I can’t draw a straight line, even with a ruler. My math teacher could attest to this.
- However, I have extremely neat handwriting. My English teacher could attest to that.
- I have seen every James Bond movie, and I honestly have no idea why.
- I guarantee you that I can name nearly any song from the 80’s.
- The best piece of advice I have ever received is from my grandmother. Say it like you mean it, and be confident!
- I have three younger sisters, and we all share the same initials.
- I am exceptionally good at overusing commas when they aren’t necessary.
- My dog, Clementine, is the love of my life! She is a rescue. Adopt, don’t shop!
- I am a total and complete news junkie. I'm obsessed with Anderson Cooper.
- I also love the tabloids. The first words I ever read were, “Why did Brad leave Jen?”
- I can identify obscure European royalty.
- When I was three years old, I played a tree in a play while my best friend held me up.
- I’ve seen every episode of Friends at least twice.
- A book that made a lasting impression on me was Nothing to See Here.
- Iris Apfel is my forever style icon.
- I always appreciate hand-written thank you notes.
- When I was four years old, I went through a horrible phase where I wanted to change my name to Dice.
- When I was a baby, I was so chubby that I couldn’t roll over.
xo, Alexandra Chang